Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Amazing Results With Ageless

At the Ageless launch, my wife insisted that I buy a set of Ageless because she was convinced on the goodness of the 100% natural ingredient promise of the product.

I decided to give the products a test. On 10 April 2008, I started using Ageless Revitalizing Gel Scrub [1/wk], Ageless Gentle Daily Cleansing Gel, Ageless Moisturizing Gel, Ageless Refreshing Anti Oxidant Misting Gel on my left hand, Using just only these 4 items from the range, within a week, I notice amazing results - my left hand looks so different from my right hand. The skin is much smoother, clearer, lighter and looks healthier.

I then decided to give the products a more stringent test and discontinued using the products from 10th May 2008. What is more amazing is that today 28th May 2008, my left hand still looks better than my right hand meaning the improvement of the skin condition is real and not cosmetic.

If Ageless can transform and make my skin looks better and healthier, what can EXO a similar product do for my internal organs. I am one EXO a day and I am now convince that I should continue to do so.

No comments: