Sunday, March 30, 2008

Can't Wait For MIN

Hi! I've just joined Agel and I've been taking EXO everyday. I'm feeling great! Just can't wait for MIN to come to our shores and I'll be taking that too! Here's some info on MIN to share with you.

MIN:

Look Great and Feel Better MIN - The "Vitamineral" Power Pack

Vitamins and minerals are vital to healthy living. They function as coenzymes and cofactors that are involved in nearly all biochemical processes in your body. When you aren't getting the vitamins and minerals you need, your energy goes down and your health suffers.*

Unfortunately our diet today is big on processed, refined, and treated foods. And many of these items have little or none of the vitamins and minerals that we need. Airplane meals, fast food, and microwave dinners only make the problem worse.*

Supplementing your diet with vitamins and minerals has never been more important than it is today. But if you're one of the many who has a hard time gulping down pills and capsules, this isn't easy. And how can you know that the pills you do choke down are actually providing you with the nutrients that you need? Not to mention the bad taste, horrible smell, and inconvenience.*

Now you can get the nutrition you need, without having to swallow huge, foul-smelling, or bad-tasting pills. Agel MIN is a perfect formulation of your daily vitamins and minerals. Not too much and not to little - just the right blend of what you need to look great and feel even better. MIN provides 100 percent of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of essential vitamins and as much as 50 percent of the RDI of the essential minerals.

Typical supplements in pill form may not be fully absorbed, but thanks to Agel's suspension gel technology, these vitamins and minerals are readily absorbed and digested. All of the minerals used in Agel products are Albion chelates. The Albion chelation process takes a mineral and binds it to and wraps it in amino acids. This allows your body to easily absorb the minerals, which it otherwise would have a hard time doing.

No more money down the drain and no more pills stuck in your throat. With MIN, the amount of nutrients on the package is the amount of nutrients you get! Agel's MIN is available in boxes of 30 Gel Packs (a 30 day supply).

I am Chan. I am Agel!

3 comments:

Ng Boon Swee said...

I am waiting too.

Currently, I am taking two huge multi-vitamin and mineral tablets every day.

I swallowed these every morning with my coffee to mask the taste and hope I don't blurp else the taste in the mouth can be quite awful

Kean Joo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kean Joo said...

I am a firm believer of MIN. In fact my family and friends have consumed more than 5 boxes to date. I intend to continue buying them, even if i have to purchase from Singapore.

My nephew take them regularly and ever since have only suffered one asthma attack.